The precious white truffle and pumpkin sauce, combined with shrimp, create a sophisticated and light first course of fish.
Ideal to recover from the big binge eating of the Christmas holidays without sacrificing taste!
- 4 spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 350 gr of shelled shrimp
- 1 knob of butter
- 250 gr of tagliatelle
- 3 spoons of white truffle and pumpkin sauce Bernardini Tartufi
- Cooking water q.b.
- Oil Evo to garnish
- An exceptional dish: shrimp and truffle tagliatelle! How to prepare the recipe: pour 4 spoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil into the pan. Add a clove of garlic and fry over medium heat for a few minutes. Then, pour 350 gr of shelled shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp, once ready, transfer to a dish and keep them. Remove the garlic from the pan and begins with the second preparation. Pour a knob of butter and let it melt. Then, combine 250gr of tagliatelle.
- Now, the most important point, season the pasta with three spoons of precious white truffle and pumpkin sauce Bernardini Tartufi. Mix well and wet with cooking water. Add the shrimp preparate in advance. (point 1).
- Create a pasta nest with ladle and kitchen tongs, garnish with shrimp and finally extra virgin olive oil raw.
A wonderful dish!