- To prepare this white truffle risotto, pour 2 spoons of Parmigiano Reggiano into a non-stick pan. Distribute the cheese to create a circle. Cook for a few minutes, the cheese will melt and create a golden wafer.
- Put a knob of butter in a pan and cook over medium heat. Add 240 gr of Carnaroli rice and season with half glass of white wine.
- Stir and wet with vegetable broth. Bring to cooking, the vegetable broth will be almost completely absorbed. Remove from heat and pour 50 gr of grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Our truffle risotto will be super creamy!
- Combine 250 gr of cold butter cut into cubes. Let’s move on to the highlight. Add 3 spoons of white truffle sauce Bernardini Tartufi. Mix risotto and white truffle sauce.
- Put a portion of truffle risotto in the center of the serving dish. Season and garnish with drops of white truffle sauce Bernardini Tartufi and sliced summer truffle Bernardini Tartufi. Final touch, put in the dish the golden wafer of Parmigiano Reggiano.