Ravioli with our Parmigiano and white truffle cream are a first course with a unique flavor: the filling of herbs is perfectly combined with truffle ravioli, a real taste explosion!
- 200 gr of flour 00
- 200 gr of semolina flour
- Salt q.b.
- 4 eggs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil q.b.
- 400 gr of herbs
- 200 gr di Robiola
- 2 spoons of Parmigiano and white truffle cream
- Butter q.b.
- 1 spoon of cooking cream
- Lemon peel to garnish
- 1 mint leaf to garnish
- To make these delicate truffle and herbs ravioli, pour 200 gr of flour 00 and add 200 gr of semolina flour. Create a fountain and add a pinch of salt
- Pour 4 eggs. Beat eggs with a fork. Mix the ingredients, then knead with your hands
- You will have to get a firm and compact dough. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and leave it to rest for around 30 minutes. Preparation of the filling: pour a little of Extra Virgin olive oil into a pan and add 400 gr of herbs.
- Season with a pinch of salt and cook for 5/6 minutes with the lid. After this time, transfer the herbs in a pan and pass them superficially with the blender.
- Add 200 gr of robiola to herbs, season with a spoon of parmigiano and white truffle cream Bernardini Tartufi. Stir well until a cream is obtained. The filling of truffle and herbs ravioli is ready!
- Take the dough out of the fridge. Cut a small part, roll the dough and make discs with a coppapasta. Pour the dough made previously into the center of the surface.
- Close the discs of dough in half, pressing the ends well. Boil ravioli in plenty of boiling water. Cook ravioli, then, transfer them to a pan with butter.
- Enrich with a spoon of Parmigiano and white truffle cream Bernardini Tartufi. Add cooking cream. The recipe of truffle and herbs ravioli is ready! Serve and garnish with a lemon peel.
What a sensational dish!