Light and with a particular taste, truffle omelette is excellent accompanied by seasonal vegetables. The minced summer truffle preserved in oil Bernardini Tartufi and pecorino romano, give this dish a unique taste.
- Salt q.b.
- 2 eggs
- Pepper q.b.
- Cooking cream q.b.
- 1 spoon of minced summer truffle preserved in oil Bernardini Tartufi
- 2 spoons of pecorino romano
- Extra Virgin olive oil q.b.
- To make this innovative truffle omelette, pour 2 eggs into a bowl and season with a pinch of salt.
Enrich with a pepper’s dusting.
- Add a spoon of cooking cream and minced summer truffle preserved in oil Bernardini Tartufi.
Then, join to the dough 2 spoons of pecorino romano.
- Beat all the ingredients with the cooking whip and set aside. Grease a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
Pour the mixture of egg and truffle and distribute it all over the surface.
- Cover with the lid and cook for a few minutes, until the mixture has turned a golden color.
Our truffle omelette is ready!