A refined second course with a delicious taste: beef fillet garnished with our porcini mushrooms and white truffle cream is the ideal to a light and flavor dinner. Let’s discover all the steps together.
- 1 spoon of clarified butter
- 3 beef fillets
- Salt q.b.
- 3 spoons of porcini mushrooms and white truffle cream
- 2 spoons of vegetable broth
- The highlights to prepare this truffle fillet, from the delicious taste are the following: pour 3 spoons of clarified butter into the pan. Then, add 3 beef fillets about 2 cm high. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Blanch the meat quickly and make sure it is cooked on both sides. Leave in the pan for a few minutes. Once cooked, transfer the fillets on a tray lined with non-stick paper. Bake for 5/7 minutes – 200°. Switch to the second preparation of the truffle fillet: pour into a bowl 3 spoons of porcini mushrooms and white truffle cream Bernardini Tartufi.
- Combine the truffle cream with 2 spoons of hot vegetable broth. Mix the dough until you get a nice thick creamy sauce. Create a base of cream on the serving plate, where place the beef fillet. Enrich with other porcini mushrooms and white truffle cream. Dinner is ready!